My professional experience in fashion design and merchandising led me to designing interiors. I often incorporate dressmaker details into my custom treatments. My years of sewing experience enable me to design for the best possible results. Whether your tastes are modern and tailored, or plush and layered, I have the know-how and products for your needs.
Many interior surfaces we come in contact with are fabric-covered. It’s where the rubber meets the road, as they say. With so many fabric options available, it can be difficult knowing which to choose. All fabrics are not created equal. Although many fabrics look alike, the ways they perform can be very different. I present you with the best options for your projects. You can comfortably choose what you like best without worries about your final selection.
Well-designed soft goods enhance our living spaces. Fabric treatments soften the hard edges of our interiors, absorb excess noise, and can bring a space back into balance. Properly constructed window treatments can control sunlight and protect belongings.
Rugs, photos, artwork, and even wood furnishings can degrade rapidly when exposed to sunlight. Quality custom window treatments far outlast the ready-mades on the market today.
My custom treatments are designed specifically for your needs. This kind of craftsmanship must be appreciated as an investment in comfort. Such details enrich the lives and well-being of your household.
- I am inspired by the patterns and colors I find in nature.
- Diversity is beautiful. I love to mix things up.
- Color is your friend. Invite it into your home.
- Honesty is the best policy.
- Functionality is as important as looks for a well designed room.
- Sometimes a chair needs to be appreciated more for its form than for its comfort.
- There are no bad colors there are only bad color choices.
- My name is Lenny and I’m a fabriholic.
- Design your home to reflect your personal style not simply the latest trends.
- Sometimes you have to breaks rules to achieve the best results.
- Craftsmanship, craftsmanship, craftsmanship. Did I mention craftsmanship?
- I like to keep it local whenever possible.
- It’s definitely worth the cost if it brings happiness every day.